Recombinant Human Growth Hormone Injection IGF-1 LR3 Hormone
IGF-1 LR3, Long R3 IGF-1, IGF-1- Insulin-like Growth Factor – is an
experimental drug that represents the next generation in
performance enhancing in bodybuilding athletes. This peptide
hormone also has the promise of becoming the ultimate fountain of
As the world has finally caught on to the fact that world-class
athletes from all sports have been using steroids and other
performance enhancing drugs (PEDs), the athletes themselves have
moved on to the next generation of substances.
Long R3 IGF-1 is mainly secreted by the liver as a result of
stimulation by Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Almost every cell in the human body is affected by IGF-I,
especially cells in muscle, cartilage, bone, liver, kidney, nerves,
skin, and lungs. In addition to the insulin-like effects, IGF-I can
also regulate cell growth and development, especially in nerve
cells, as well as cellular DNA synthesis.
IGF-1 LR3 Benefits:
- Stimulates muscle growth and has been shown to benefit the heart (a
- Encourages the absorption of Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine
Sulfate (also found in Velvet Antler).
- Regenerates nerve tissue
- Helps burn fat, increase protein transport into cells, and reduce
- Improves the production of white blood cells
- Decreases LDL Cholesterol
IGF-1 LR3 is a hormone just like HGH, but IGF-1 is the most
important growth factor that the body produces. IGF-1 is much more
powerful than HGH.
Currently the license to conduct human trials using IGF-1 is held
by biopharmaceutical company Tercica and is limited to the study of
children suffering from growth failure due to IGF-1 deficiency.
Even though the human study of IGF-1 LR3 is extremely narrow and
limited to kids, the fact that this substance has been studied on
rats and humans and is in the hands of people in labs means that
the genie is out of the bottle.
IGF-1 has been used in lab studies since at least the late 1990s;
so many people have had access to this drug for quite a long time.
And there are people with tons of money who would love to get their
hands on this stuff.
the standard dosing pattern at the beginning of the HGH program is
- 4IU per day (2IU in the morning and 2IU in late afternoon) for
- 2IU per day for anti aging purposes
- 8IU per day to treat severe burns, cuts, bone damage (short
period of time)
- doctor and blood tests determine the dose for any other purpose
· Losing Cellulite and Wrinkles
· Gaining muscle / losing fat/weight loss
· Return of sexual potency, drive and pleasure
· Restful sleep (even for insomniacs)
· Improved mood and sense of well being
· Hair color restoration and growth
· Return of vitality, energy, stamina
· Improved memory, alertness & concentration
· Substantial increase in bone density
· Improved vision, cholesterol & blood pressure
· Faster recovery from injuries